A bit more Blood and Plundering First Paint Run.

This post is just a couple of photos of my Spanish so far. The only reason I chose Spanish was that they were the only nationality pack left.

As with any of my posts please leave a comment or even follow.


Spanish commander colour scheme based on the figure in the rule book. I did go for a lighter colour blue for the coat being in the sun it might be a tad faded.
Motley Spanish band. Still need to finish the militia.
More

Last for now.

So far I haven't painted the bases just waiting for my sloop to come in and ponder the deck colour. Pondering whether I go for a pale scrubbed timber look or something a bit darker. Favouring the former just have to see.

Photos taken on my new phone which I am still trying to get to grips with.

Comments

Popular Posts